I received an unexpected comment from my favorite pen/email pal, ULA, telling me that she has nominated me for The Most Versatile Blogger Award.
Are you curious as to what this is and how you receive it? If you have been nominated by someone and you claim this award by displaying it on your blog, you must meet certain criteria. Here is the list:
- You must give credit to the person that has nominated you and create a link to their blog in your post, (as I have done in the above paragraph).
- You must create a list of 15 blogs that you enjoy most and link to those as well. Then you must go and tell them you have nominated them. That means if you do not have 15, you cannot do this step. If you do not complete this step, then you cannot claim this award.
- Finally, you must create a list of seven things about yourself. Well there you have it. That is all you need to do to claim this shiny award.
If you want to join in the fun, you can start by right clicking on this picture and save it so that you may upload it later and display it on your blog.
Here is my list of the 15 blogs I enjoy:
13. Laura Stanfill
I tried not to give the award to anyone who has recently received it, but I may have accidentally repeated a person or two. Sorry.
1. If I were a circus performer, I’d be a tight-rope walker.
2. I have a tiny Waldo that I hide around the school for my students to find 🙂
3. There is an enormous sunflower on my desk that a male student gave to me because the girl he meant it for rejected him.
4. The greatest joy in my life right now is knowing that the Rev asked me to be a team captain for our softball event!
5. I’m a Sagittarius.
6. I drink my OJ out of a LOTR goblet.
7. I still haven’t beaten ASSASSIN’S CREED and may need someone to come over and do it for me. I’m too lazy.